Laundry How To (Roderick Style):
- See water leaking…correction…flowing…from under the washer
- Lift washer and find giant crack in plastic drum, yes, the one that holds the water IN!
- Ponder a bit, mumble a bit, get frustrated a bit
- Go to Home Depot and buy liquid rubber concoction that probably won’t work but buy it anyway
- Spray liquid rubber all over the bottom of the washer and let dry for 24 hours
- Turn on water…wait…get agro at washer for still dripping (just a little drip but still!!! Get agro!)
- Repeat step 5+6…4 more times
- Take small ice cream bucket and firmly wedge it under the washer directly below said drip in the under side cavity of the washer
- Put load of dirty rags in washer
- Wait 45 minutes for load to finish
- Rejoice that you beat that leak with a can of liquid rubber and an ice cream pail!
- Buy a new washer so you can feel less ridiculous while doing laundry
The Winning Combination!